Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A craft a day keeps depression at bay.


I'm not going to go into a big spiel about how I feel each day, what depression does, how many panic attacks I have, or complain about whatever leaf floats past. Instead I want to focus on the wonderful and beautiful gifts God gives me each day. And a big part of each day is my crafting, whether its painting sculpting, beading, sewing. Life, recovery, therapy, treatment, call it what you like but for me crafting, has helped  tremendously. I am defiantly a look what I can do girl. But also, I want you to understand that anything I can do, so can you. With all that being said I would like to dedicate this blog to the Glory hound inside myself and among us, showing off your creations ,getting positive feedback ,and above all just doing something you can be proud of is so important to all of us in some way. Please never be afraid to ask me how I do something, I don't believe in keeping trade secrets. Please comment, suggest, and enjoy .

No comments:

Post a Comment