Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So today I had to force myself to get out. I have a tendency to isolate, where I just don't want to leave the house or be seen in public. A big part of it is the fear that I will have a panic attack in public, which is very embarrassing.  But Today I was determined to dress up, put on makeup, fix my hair, and go shopping. I have a tendency to plan out everywhere I go and have a set reason for being there. for example at Sepora in jcpenny they had a makeup brush on sale I wanted that was normally 38.00 and marked down to 11.00. Also at bath and body if you bring in a copy of sixteen magazines or the print out you get a free full size lotion of the new fragrance Paris allure. Then the real fun begins, HOBYLOBBY, crafters nirvana and pocketbook hell. They always have great sells and the metal gallery is 1/2 off, wires and cords 30 percent off. Look what all I got for around 28.00.  I love this aluminum wire with the copper affect and all the pretty antiqued chains.

1 comment:

  1. so cool cannnot wait 2c what you make. sorry you inhertied recluse gene from me and your dad. keep fighting it though you have so much to share with the world.

    ReplyDelete